WHAT IS HIGH POWER LASER THERAPY?
Laser therapy is a light source treatment using a specific wavelength of light that can penetrate through the skin. The laser probe emits a concentrated beam of light radiation that is transmitted into the body and interacts with the tissue at a cellular level, helping to influence the development of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
The light energy, when absorbed by the cells, is transformed into biochemical energy that stimulates cell metabolism and local blood circulation.
EFFECTS OF LASER THERAPY ON THE BODY
Laser therapy helps to:
- Temporarily increase local blood circulation
- Temporarily relieve minor muscle and joint aches
- Ease minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Relax muscles
- Ease muscle spasms
BENEFITS OF LASER THERAPY
- Precise and targeted application
- Deep tissues can be reached
- Non-invasive and no known significant adverse effects
- Treat large areas
- Results in fewer needed treatments
- Alternative to medication